Friday 7 October 2011

All about me...

Hey all, I'm Diane.
So I'm a writer, director and teacher. I currently teach part time, and this little job gives me the freedom (and 12 weeks holiday a year) to be able follow other pursuits. Pursuits, I'm planning (and a lot of hoping of course) that will give me the freedom to give up teaching. My current project is 'One by One' (www.onebyonethemovie.com) which you'll here me talk about as we're about to finish filming. This is my first feature film that I've written and directed (its actually my first film writing and directing shhh don't tell anyone). But I won't say anymore here or I'll run out of things to blog about... and that is me as you currently find me! But I'm sure you'll find more out about me as we go...

2 comments:

  1. I’ve just watched one by one for the first time and it’s blown my mind. I’ve got so many questions now, could you tell me abit more about the inspiration behind the film please?

    ReplyDelete